Welcome to the Haverhill District Parent Council
The District Parent Council (DPC) was organized to strengthen Haverhill public education through parent and community involvement.
- advocates for quality educational programs for all students
- works with the School Department to present programs of interest to parents
- informs the community about educational issues that affect our students
- Promotes and celebrates good writing by HPS students by holding the annual
- Reader Training for the Write Away Contest will be held Wednesday March 15th at 6:30pm, at 181 Groveland Street, Haverhill.
- Entries are due by March 6th.